Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking a proactive Administration Assistant to support our busy Submissions team, based in Kirrawee. This position plays an important role in maintaining quality and consistency of brand assets across company proposals and presentations.
Role tasks and responsibilities:
- Support submissions team in all administrative aspects of bids/tenders
- Assist with the collection and collation of information for proposals
- Provide assistance with coordination and preparation of tender submissions
- Provide ad-hoc administration support for the submissions team as required
- Advanced administration skills with high attention to detail and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (In particular Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)