Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are currently seeking a Site Administrator to provide support throughout the delivery of works on a high-profile, QLD project. The role will be site-based on a FIFO 2:1 Roster.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to ensure efficient operation of the project
- Manage and maintain rostering and staff movements throughout the project
- Arrange travel and accommodation for project employees, visitors and subcontractors
- Manage onboarding and mobilisation of the workforce
- Organise PPE orders and registers for project employees and subcontractors
- Generate purchase orders, review and cross-check invoices against PO’s to ensure they match
- Monitor site entry requirements
- Collate and distribute reports and other correspondence
- Provide ad hoc administration support to project leadership team
- Provide timesheet and payroll support when required
- Liaise with HR in relation to any project questions and issues
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Site/Project Administration within complex and remote projects
- Experience with site mobilisation, roster management and travel/accommodation coordination
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to meet changing project demands
- High computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- High Level of organisation and ability to meet deadlines
- Solutions focused with a can-do attitude