Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are urgently seeking experienced Senior Project Engineers to lead the successful delivery of works on a high-profile QLD civil project. We are looking for people with either extensive earthworks or bridge experience. This is a FIFO role with a 2:1 roster and a generous site uplift.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering success within all facets of your role including maximising the performance and outcomes of your team and exceeding expectations across all aspects of each of your projects
- You will be a key support function of a project team where your well-developed project management, people and stakeholder management skills will be your key accountabilities
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Senior Project Engineer
- Previous experience working on civil or structural engineering projects
- Professional and diplomatic, able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders including your peers, managers, contractors and clients
- Proven ability to motivate and sustain teams to work toward common goals
- Innovative, driven and action oriented – you consistently produce information at a fast pace
- Well-honed and demonstrated planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Ability to drive improvements and efficiencies through innovation and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and confidence in using relevant software and devices
If you're keen to join Martinus, and are committed to making a difference, please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why we can't do without you.