Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking a Bid and Submissions Coordinator to support our Products division in ensuring that tender submissions, EOIs and proposals are compiled and submitted on time according to requirements.
The Bid and Submissions Coordinator will work closely with the Bid and Submissions team and key stakeholders across the business to collect all required information, as well as strong editing and proofreading skills to ensure high quality submissions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all tender submissions, EOIs and proposals for the products division
- Organisation and coordination of technical information between various and multiple business units
- Management of multiple concurrent proposals effectively in a timely manner
- Gathering, sorting and proofing of information from various departments and stakeholders
- Create proposal documents and manage the population of submission documents and various schedules
- Ensure consistent messaging across all documentation, review proposal format and relevant content to uphold the highest standard in proposal presentation
- Maintain and build on proposal knowledge bank
- Accountability for Zoho CRM system and accuracy of data
- Collate tendering metrics
- Request quotes from suppliers and subcontractors where required
- Follow up with clients during and post submission as part of the sales cycle to build relationships and gather market data
- Submission of bids and tenders through the appropriate portal in line with client requirements
- Lead project handovers from pre-contracts team to delivery team
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Strong, effective, and creative communication skills to create compelling proposals
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team across various locations
- Excellent organisation skills with a strong sense of accountability
- Well-honed interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with a diverse range of people
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite