Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking a passionate Bid Coordinator to join our busy and successful Growth Team, based from our office in Kirrawee and/or remote work possible. This role will focus on major bids, working closely with the bid and submission team and other stakeholders across the business.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Ensure that tender submissions, EOIs and proposals are compiled and submitted on time according to requirements
- Coordination of all tender submissions, EOIs and proposals for the Construction division
- Organisation and coordination of technical information between various and multiple business units
- Management of multiple concurrent proposals effectively in a timely manner
- Gather, sort and proofing of information from various departments and stakeholders
- Drive RACI chart and ensure accountability for each line item / response schedule item
- Lead tender meetings with various and multiple stakeholders
- Ensure consistent messaging across all documentation, and uphold the highest standard in proposal presentation
- Maintain and build on proposal knowledge bank
- Collate tendering metrics
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience in bid/tender coordination within the construction industry working on major bids
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective and creative communication skills to create compelling proposals
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with a diverse range of people