Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking a Bid Manager to lead RFTs and EOIs for medium sized projects ($5 - $150m) within our successful Pre-Contracts team. We are open to entry-level candidates or those with 1-3 years experience.
There is an opportunity to progress to Project Development Manager and pursue projects of $500m+ in time.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Manage and work alongside a team of Bid Coordinators, Writers, Designers and Subject Matter Experts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to prepare and manage tender proposals, including personnel from various business units
- Coordinate the wider team to provide all associated information & content in a timely manner
- Multitask competing deadlines and have oversight over multiple bids
- Support Submission team with training, advice, weekly meetings and general support
- Work closely with Senior leaders of the business
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- 1-3 years experience as a Bid Manager, preferably within rail, construction or a related industry. Entry-level candidates will also be considered
- Knowledge of bid management systems including SharePoint, InDesign, Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail and organisation, ability to prioritise, run a process and build a team in a quick timeframe
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people at different levels
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders