Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking an experienced Bid Writer to assist our Precontracts team and Bid Managers in the preparation and development of written content for bids and submissions.
- Work closely with the bid team to create key messages that articulates value propositions and win themes, including writing executive summaries
- Produce high-quality documents and ensure bid content meets client / bid specifications
- Check and edit drafts for readability, clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and formatting in accordance with the company writing and style guides
- Support the submissions team in updating the knowledge bank/bid library for future use
- Complete client questionnaires and compliance documents as required
- 3+ years of experience as Bid / Submissions / Technical Writer
- A tertiary qualification in journalism, business or engineering with a background in technical writing
- An understanding of the rail construction industry
- Highly skilled in persuasive writing, editing and proof readings submission documents
- Ability to distil technical information with engineers and develop ‘easy to read’ content
- Excellent time management and organisation skills and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Astute attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and think-outside-the-box to look for creative ways to achieve successful outcomes