Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking Contractor Engineers at all levels (Site Engineers, Project Engineers and Senior Project Engineers) to assist with the completion of works on a civil/rail project. We have vacancies across both our Earthworks and Bridge teams for a 3 Month Contract (day rate) working on a FIFO 2:1 roster.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support to the greater team to facilitate the construction process and ensure design deliverables are clearly defined in support of construction and project deliverables
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives
- Actively develop work packages in support of project construction activities, defining scope of works, materials, and resource requirements
- Support and assist the construction team in the execution of the project on time and to budget
- Ensure that all construction is completed in accordance with the Project Quality Management Plan and Workplace Health and Safety standards
- Directly influence the safety culture through the promotion of safe work practices to all project personnel
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site
- Implement the inspection and test requirements of the Project Execution Plan
- Continually monitor work team, promoting learning and development opportunities in support of current and future project requirements and their own career development opportunities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Proven civil engineering experience across large infrastructure projects