Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are currently seeking a Cost Administrator to provide support to our Commercial team throughout the delivery of works on a high-profile, QLD project. This position is site-based on either a 2:1 OR 5:2 roster.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities:
- General data entry and assistance with Accounts Payable
- Enter dockets into spreadsheets
- Scan dockets into SharePoint
- Match dockets to invoices and reconcile
- Enter Purchase Orders from requisitions into SAP and send to suppliers
- Match and reconcile invoices to Purchase Order’s & process for payment
- Provide other ad hoc administration support to ensure efficient operation of the project
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with staying onsite Monday – Friday (5:2 roster)
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to meet changing project demands
- High computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- High Level of organisation and ability to meet deadlines