Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking applications from experienced Electrical Trade assistants who have experience working on Australian rail infrastructure and industrial projects to deliver numerous upcoming possessions.
What you will receive:
- Market leading rates of pay plus penalties and travel allowance
- Ongoing casual contract
- Chance to work on one of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Rail companies
To be successful you will need to hold/obtain:
- RIW card
- White card
- Cat3 medical
- Previous cable haul experience
- EWP licence (either >11m with high-risk work and work from heights or <11m and work from height)
- Confined space ticket