Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking applications from fully qualified NSW certified Electricians and TA's in the Electrical space who have experience working on Australian rail infrastructure projects to become part of our growing team.
Australia's largest public transport infrastructure project, the Sydney metro.
What you will receive:
- Great rates of pay
- Immediate start
- Ongoing long term work
- Chance to work on one of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Rail companies
- Weekend possession work
To be successful you will need to hold/obtain:
- Electrical NSW Trade certificate
- Previous experience on Rail infrastructure projects
- RIW card
- Construction Card (white/blue)
- Current Category 3 Rail Medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Confined space (Bonus)
- Working at heights (Bonus)