Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking applications from fully qualified Electricians with Industrial background who have experience working on Australian rail infrastructure projects to become part of our growing team.
One of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects.
What you will receive:
- Great rates of pay plus penalties
- FIFO - Flights, food and accommodation
- Immediate start
- Chance to work on one of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Rail companies
To be successful you will need to hold/obtain:
- Australian certified Electrical licence
- Industrial experience
- Previous experience on Rail infrastructure projects (Bonus)
- Construction Card (white/blue)
- Current Category 3 Rail Medical and drug and alcohol screening or ability to pass them
- Experience on Flashbutt welding machines (Bonus)