Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are currently seeking an experienced Environmental Advisor contractor to provide onsite support throughout the delivery of civil/rail works on a high-profile QLD project. The position is FIFO on 2:1 Roster and attracts a generous project uplift.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate the site environmental functions
- Undertake site sampling, monitoring and auditing requirements (internal and regulatory)
- Provide interpretation of results and regular progress reports against environmental performance targets
- Support the environmental system needs of the business including implementation, regular reviews and continuous improvement
- Assist with incident investigations
- Maintain ISO14001 Accreditation requirements
- Understand and comply with ISCA (Infrastructure Sustainability Council Australia) requirements
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in an Environmental Advisory role
- Relevant qualifications in Environmental Science, management or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of environmental legislation, regulatory compliance and annual reporting requirements
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects
- Well-developed communication skills
Whilst Rockhampton and Townsville are our primary recruitment hubs we encourage and will consider applicants from all regional Queensland communities.