Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide proactive support to the senior leadership team – CEO, COO & CFO. This opportunity is suited to someone with great organisation, strong interpersonal skills and a personable yet professional approach.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Using your strong organisational skills and attention to detail, manage complex calendars, diaries, and emails
- Build strong relationships and liaise with officials, internal and external stakeholders
- Plan, organise and coordinate events, meetings and schedules
- Prepare and distribute necessary information and resources for meetings
- Prepare and revise documents including letters, reports, meeting minutes and presentations
- Book travel, accommodation, transport and catering as required
- Assist in the organisation of work functions and events
- Manage expense claims and credit card reconciliations
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Executive administration experience supporting senior leaders, preferably in rail, construction or a related industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly excel
- High level of organisation, ability to prioritise and strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team