Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking an additional Graphic Designer to support the brand requirements, graphics and marketing needs in the Martinus marketing team.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- As part of the marketing team, you will be providing support the wider business including enhancing presentations, templates, graphs and charts
- Create and update online graphics and animations for Martinus’ website and social media platforms
- Build consistency and brand awareness, ensuring that materials portray the correct message through visual communication
- Assist in creating compelling submissions for large tenders and bids, ensuring visuals complement that of the Client and Project
- Assist with major exhibitions and events
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and assist team in getting campaigns across the line
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experience within Infrastructure or rail is advantageous, but not essential