We are seeking a Lead Planner to support our pre-contracts team in the successful tender and pricing of new projects.
The role consists of:
- Defining and developing work breakdown structure and packages
- Inputting project activities
- Determining activity durations and logic relationships.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and analysing critical path activities, their constraints and schedule variances that will put key milestone dates at risk and monitoring efforts to update schedules and taking corrective actions
- Developing and managing the resource schedule to ensure appropriate coordination and scheduling of resources.
- Submitting weekly and monthly progress reports to senior managers on major milestones. This includes a new status of schedule, S-Curves, 6 weeks look ahead report, changes and EVM report.
- Identifying issues and risks of projects, their potential impacts and performed risk evaluation.
- Rescheduling the project plan in terms of changes and delays.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Must have experience in a similar role working on rail or civil construction projects
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to meet changing project demands
- High computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, TILOS and P6
- High Level of organisation and ability to meet deadlines