Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking a Master Data Administrator to manage and maintain the lifecycle of master data within multiple systems and drive continuous improvement of the processes, ensuring data integrity.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Managing quality control of all internal systems, including SAP, MYOB, Assignar, Procure, Concur and other systems implemented
- Maintain accurate data records across all systems
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of data standards for all areas of master data
- Analysis and cleansing of existing data sets
- Analyse, recommend and implement initiatives to increase the ongoing accuracy of all master data
- Supplier onboarding and credit checks
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve any master data issues
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties such as supporting team members, filing, scanning, archiving etc.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- 2 years experience in a Master Data role, preferrable in a high growth SME business
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to meet changing business demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High computer literacy and proficiency with SAP, MYOB, Assignar, Procure and Concur is highly desirable
- High level of organisation and ability to meet deadlines