Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Trade assistants (TA’s) who have experience working on Australian rail infrastructure and industrial projects to deliver numerous upcoming possessions.
Australia's largest public transport infrastructure project, the Sydney metro.
What you will receive:
- Great rates of pay plus penalty rates and travel allowance
- Ongoing weekend possession work
- Chance to work on one of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects
- Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Rail companies
To be successful you will need to hold/obtain:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Trade assistant
- Previous experience on Rail infrastructure/industrial projects
- RIW card (Rail industry worker)
- Sydney Metro induction
- Construction Card (white/blue)
- Current Category 3 Rail Medical
- Cable pulling experience
- Mechanical instillation experience
- EWP statement of attainment (Bonus)
- Confined space (Bonus)
- Working at heights (Bonus)