Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
We are currently seeking experienced Rail Aluminothermic Welders to work on our rail infrastructure projects in NSW and QLD.
• TLIW3015 Weld Rail Using Aluminothermic Welding Process
• TLIW3035 Heat & Cut Materials Using Oxy-LPG Equipment for the Rail Industry
• Plan and prepare to carry out oxy/LPG cutting and welding
• Set up and test oxy/LPG cutting and welding equipment
• Heat and cut materials using oxy/LPG equipment
• Shut down oxy/LPG equipment
• Complete clean-up activities after oxy/LPG cutting and welding
• Prepare and plan the aluminothermic welding method
• Prepare the rail for aluminothermic welding
• Carry out aluminothermic welding process in accordance with workplace requirements
• Check aluminothermic weld conformance
• Complete all required documentation in relation to welding activities.
If you're keen to join Martinus, please apply to this advert if you hold all the requirements and are interested in the role.