We are urgently seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to lead the successful delivery of rail track works within our rail services business unit for Victoria.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering success within all facets of your role including maximising the performance and outcomes of your team and exceeding expectations across all aspects of each of your projects
- You will be a key support function of a project team where your well-developed project management, people and stakeholder management skills will be your key accountabilities
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Strong rail background with experience working on track construction, maintenance or renewals
- Professional and diplomatic, able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders including your peers, managers, contractors and clients
- Proven ability to motivate and sustain teams to work toward common goals
- Innovative, driven and action oriented – you consistently produce information at a fast pace
- Well-honed and demonstrated planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Ability to drive improvements and efficiencies through innovation and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate across all mediums and engage people with different communication preference
- Proven ability in supporting a superior, such as the Operations Manager, in client meetings and proactive in resolving client/engineering and management project issues as/when they arise
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, science, building, construction or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and confidence in using relevant software and devices
If you're keen to join Martinus, and are committed to making a difference, please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why we can't do without you.