Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
We are currently seeking a Track Site Engineer to assist the successful delivery of works on a Brisbane based, inner-city rail construction project.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site;
- Implement the inspection and test requirements of the Project Execution Plan;
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel;
- Participate in bid evaluation of field subcontracts;
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory staff.
- Maintain the project document control and filing systems;
- Maintain systems for and perform field progress evaluation and compare actual with planned progress;
- Complete punch lists and complete P&ID checks for distribution to functional areas;
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications;
- Post graduate experience in a construction / engineering environment;
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules;
- Working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementation of same;
- Clear communication – verbal and written.