We are currently seeking a Track Site Engineer to assist the successful delivery of works on a high profile, inner-city rail construction project in Brisbane.
Jobs Task and Responsibilities
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site;
- Implement the inspection and test requirements of the Project Execution Plan;
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel;
- Participate in bid evaluation of field subcontracts;
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory staff.
- Maintain the project document control and filing systems;
- Maintain systems for and perform field progress evaluation and compare actual with planned progress;
- Complete punch lists and complete P&ID checks for distribution to functional areas;
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications;
- Post graduate experience in a construction / engineering environment;
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules;
- Working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementation of same;
- Clear communication – verbal and written.