Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia and New Zealand’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
Martinus Rail are seeking experienced and skilled rail workers to join our exciting regional QLD Project.
We have multiple positions available and require immediate starters.
Successful applicants should hold the following:
- White card
- Rail infrastructure cert II
- Current CAT3 rail medical & Drug and alcohol screen or have the ability to obtain and pass one
- Rail welding experience (Desired)
- Front end Loader (Desired)
- HR driver licence (Desired)
Successful applicants will receive the following:
- Ongoing Casual roster of 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Market leading rates plus penalties
- Immediate starts available
- Flights (within QLD), food, accommodation and uniform provided
- Chance to work on one of Australia's largest rail projects
If you're keen to join Martinus, please apply to this advert if you hold all the requirements and are interested in the role.