Martinus is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia's largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation and out of the box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life; and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
- Do you thrive on driving a solution focused environment?
- Are you committed to delivering outcomes that exceed expectations, every time?
- Do you make things happen, get the job done, no matter what?
Martinus are seeking a Surveyor to support our business with inhouse needs, this position will primarily be office-based.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review design models provided by clients and designers for suitability use onsite
- Produce site models, set out data, plans, diagrams and quantities to assist in tendering, planning and project execution
- Coordination, auditing and compliance checks of subcontracted surveyors
- Provide collaboration and technical advice to internal plant department
- Provide technical advice on the facilitation of survey services for design and construct projects, from tender to delivery
- Provide technical advice on the procurement/hire of survey equipment within the business
- Provide technical advice on the procurement of design-related and digital software within the business
- Undertake occasional onsite survey as required typically as part of tendering or early works
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Familiar in the use of 12D and Auto CAD
- Experience with Machine Guidance systems such as Trimble, Topcon, Leica and Gedo Trolleys including base stations
- Providing your own survey equipment is not required but can be taken into consideration during role negotiations
- Civil and Rail experience required
- Registered Surveyor preferred but not mandatory